BRUCE LEE’S TRAINING REVEALED!!!
You will get five martial arts books and letters in ‘PDF’ format, each showing an insight to Bruce Lee’s training methods:
1. Physics of Striking Includes:
. Force, Momentum and Deformation Energy
. Striking Surface
. Point of Focus
. Use of Body Mass
. Specifics of Impact
2. Bruce Lee’s Training Secrets:
Written by Grandmaster William Cheung (Australasian Blitz Magazine) who grew up with Bruce Lee, and he lead’s us into a few secrets of training with Bruce Lee. A nice personal piece of writing!!
3. Bruce Lee’s Speed Training
Written in conjunction with Bruce Lee himself it includes, amongst others:
. Speed in Punching
. Candle Drill
. Blocking Drill
. Finger Jab
4. Bruce Lee’s Strength Training
With pictures, it shows you how to approach strength training and what exercises Lee used to develop power. Again a nice personal piece of writing with many personal accounts from the Wong brothers.
5. Pressure Points Guide
A guide on Medium-Range Combatives, with many diagrams, including
. Vital Targets
. Striking Principles
. Very clear and an interesting read.SKU: n/a
Create awesome carricature using Photoshop
This course will teach you how to create a beautiful caricature using photoshop.
It’s a simple to follow tutorial with proven track record to give you the best outcome.
All you need is a photoshop software and an open mind to learn. It’s easier than you’d think.SKU: n/a
Ebook: Chess game for beginners,84 page.
Chess is an ancient strategy game that some believe to have originated in India. It is played by two individuals on an 8×8 grid. The objective is to maneuver one’s pieces so as to trap the opposing king in “checkmate”. This book will cover the basic pieces of chess, before going on to some more advanced topics.
Main topics: chess, playing the game, notating the game, tactics, tactics exercises, strategy, basic openings, sample chess game, the endgame, variants, tournamentsSKU: n/a
How to Grow Tomatoes, Peppers, Eggplants
Valuable guide to growing tomatoes, peppers, and eggplant in the home garden…even on your patio, balcony, deck, rooftop, or doorstep!
Homegrown tomatoes, peppers, and eggplants provide the true taste of summer. These three plants, which are closely related, thrive in warm summer weather and are simple to grow in most home gardens. Whether you have acres of land, just enough space for a few plants in the yard, or simply a container or two on your patio, balcony, deck, rooftop, or doorstep, then you can grow tomatoes, peppers, and eggplants.
Grow Your Own Organic Food
This short book will show you how to grow organic tomatoes, peppers, and eggplants. We will cover all the important things you need to know: how to prepare your garden space, plant your vegetables from seed or seedling, take good care of the plants (including proper feeding and watering), and harvest them for fresh use or storage. If you consider yourself a lazy gardener, then this is the perfect book for you, because I like to keep it simple. You will learn some simple techniques to cut down on your watering and weeding.
1. Growing Your Own Tomatoes, Peppers, and Eggplants
The World’s Most Popular Homegrown Vegetables
2. Starting with Seeds or Seedlings
How to Plant Tomatoes, Peppers, and Eggplants
3. Where to Locate Your Garden
Getting the Best Results From Your Plants
4. Container Gardening in Small Spaces
Fresh Produce From Your Patio, Deck, Balcony, Rooftop, or Rafters
5. Growing in Raised Beds and Garden Rows
Preparing Your Organic Vegetable Garden
6. Supporting Your Tomato Plants
Stakes, Cages, or Trellises?
7. Feeding Your Plants
Giving Them the Nutrition They Need
8. Watering Your Tomatoes, Peppers, and Eggplants
Techniques to Limit Diseases and Automate the Process
9. Three Tips for Pampering Your Plants
Happy Plants Produce Lots of Fruit
Appendix A: Homegrown Tomato Sauce (Recipe)
Appendix B: How to Dry and Store Tomatoes, Peppers, and Eggplants
Appendix C: 12 Delicious and Unusual Varieties of Tomatoes, Peppers, and Eggplants…And Where to Get Some Seeds!
How to Improve your English skills?
Developing Effective Study Habits
Below are some tips to help you develop the attitudes and habits which lead to success:
1. Take responsibility for yourself, and your failure or success.
2. Understand that you’ll need to priorities the way you use your time and your energy. Make your own decisions, and don’t let your friends dictate what’s important, and how much you should work.
3. Figure out when your most productive work times are, and the types of environments where you work best.
4. Try to understand the material well – don’t just memorize what the textbook says. If possible, try to explain it to a friend.
5. Try something else if revision doesn’t help. Don’t just keep reading the same things again.
6. Then, if you still don’t understand then ask for some help. It’s not going to magically fall into place.
7. Study with a friend, and share ideas, and test each other on what you’re meant to know.
8. Keep working and revising throughout the term so the material stays fresh and is easy to retrieve.SKU: n/a
How To Work From Home
Home business is the way the globe is going to go in the close future.
Gone are the days when individuals knuckled down over their office
desks. This is the age where the conception of career liberalization is
truly going to gain ground.
Are you going to be a piece of it as early as you are able to or are you
going to hold off and watch till everybody has tried it out first?
The ideal way is to get into this as quick as possible and make a name
for yourself in the home business genre as soon as you are able to.
This eBook has all the knowledge you would require to launch a
business from the comfort of your own home!SKU: n/a
Pregnancy Nutrition and Fitness
Little Known Secrets To Nutrition & Exercise During & After Pregnancy!
Getting pregnant and childbirth are two of life’s greatest miracles. Most women, when asked the question, “What was the most memorable event in your life?” often cite pregnancy and childbirth.
It’s like a gift from above. There is just no denying the powerful emotions that pregnancy and childbirth can create in parents.
However, while pregnancy is glorious and a rewarding experience, the hard truth is that there is a nutrition and fitness aspect that cannot be neglected.
There is also a flip side to this shiny coin. Many women often end up feeling that pregnancy has ruined their shapely figure and the stretch marks have disfigured themSKU: n/a